About fourfivecbd CBD Muscle Rub
Our CBD Muscle Rub targets specific areas, pulled or sore muscles, knots, and helps repair damaged or dry skin. It’s a great CBD rub for muscle pain and It’s completely absorbed into the skin in seconds, which begins to relieve pain as soon as it enters the body.
Each 45ml tub of our CBD Muscle rub is packed with a unique formulation of 100% natural ingredients as well as 300mg of top quality CBD. It contains Vitamin E – a fat-soluble and essential nutrient.
- Vitamin E supports good skin health by protecting cells from oxidative stress.
- It’s complemented by Calendula flower – that’s used to prevent muscle spasms and has been known to ease menstrual cramps as well as Niaouli Oil – a highly versatile ingredient used extensively in herbal medicine.
- To top it all off, our innovative formula is totally paraben – preservative free for a more natural experience.
- Apply the joint gel to the affected areas as and when needed. With our premium and clean CO2 extraction process, our CBD topicals are the highest grade available in the UK and are unrivalled in their quality and testing process.
How To Use fourfivecbd CBD Muscle Rub 300mg
Think of it like applying body lotion. The formula is very smooth and is quickly absorbed. Rub it into the area, massaging as you go, and you’re set to put your feet up and rest.
By applying it to the affected areas, you’ll ensure that you target your soreness so it can start doing its job where it’s needed most. Check out our CBD muscle rub review to see what others are saying about this product.
Massage our CBD balm into the muscles you’re having an issue with thoroughly until the balm is absorbed through the skin. Apply whenever you need muscle relief or a cooling effect, applying throughout the day if required. Quick to absorb with a cooling menthol sensation for quick and instant relief.
- CBD isolate
- Helianthus annuus seed oil (sunflower seed oil)
- Olea europaea fruit oil (olive oil)
- Euphorbia Cerifera (candelilla wax)
- Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil
- Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e)
- Calendula officinalis (marigold) flower
- Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil
- Pinus sylvestris (pine needle) essential oil
- Melaleuca viridiflora (niaouli) leaf oil
- Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil
- Contains 300mg of Pure CBD Isolate
- Made with Natural Ingredients
- Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- 3rd Party-Tested
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- CO2 Extracted
How Do CBD Joint Gels and Muscle Rubs Work?
We humans are messy, complex beings. Our bodies are full of systems that are constantly fighting—and sometimes succeeding—to achieve a state of ‘homeostasis,’ or balance. Most of us try to do what we can to help out in this regard.
For example, when your digestive system is struggling to manage an especially large load of cheese, you might reach for the probiotics.
Our bodies have another system that’s just as important, even if it’s not as well known. It’s called the endocannabinoid system (ECS): a network of receptors throughout the body that controls a surprisingly wide array of functions (which is why CBD can have such a constellation of effects).
The receptors of the ECS are found in the brain, gut, muscles—and the skin, which is the largest organ of the body. Understanding this point is key to understanding how CBD topicals like joint gels and muscle rubs do their thing.
Unlike CBD cosmetics such as mascara or lip balm, which are intended to work only on the ECS receptors of the skin, CBD Muscle rubs are often designed to activate receptors both on and under the skin.
It sounds simple enough—and in theory, it is. However, the unregulated nature of the UK’s CBD market presents some challenges for those seeking to find a CBD joint gel or muscle rub that’s actually worth the money.
Here’s how to make sure you’re not getting ripped off in your quest for a CBD product right for you.